- MUIP operates in accordance with all relevant legislative and regulatory requirements pertaining to the usage of client personal information and identifying information.
- The content provided on this website has been developed for the benefit of residents of Japan.This website is primarily intended to provide information about MUIP. The information on this website is subject to change (including deletion) without notice at any time.
- All employees and directors of MUIP receive suitable training in information security requirements in relation to personal information and identifying information to ensure full understanding of confidentiality procedures and processes.
- MUIP takes all necessary security precautions to prevent security breaches involving client personal information and data that could be used to identify specific individuals, including but not limited to unauthorized access, data loss, tampering and unauthorized disclosure to a third party.
- MUIP will never divulge client personal information to a third party without the consent of the client, except where obliged to do so by law. MUIP will never divulge client identifying information to a third party except where obliged to do so by law.
- Where MUIP engages an external subcontractor in connection with administration of client personal information and/or identifying information, MUIP undertakes to monitor said subcontractor to ensure that appropriate information security measures are in place.
- MUIP undertakes to provide a formal procedure for requesting access to client personal information and/or identifying information for the purpose of inspecting or modifying same, and to acknowledge and process any and all inquiries and suggestions in relation to personal information and identifying information.
- Information security systems and procedures for personal information and identifying information at MUIP are subject to a regular process of reviewing and updating.